A Little About
Fathers and Sons--Sports and Life
Fathers and Sons is a sequel to Confessions of a Beantown Sports Junkie. It is also an ode to my late, great father Gordon who was always the best sports parent ever!
Ten Things You Should Know
About Keith D. Geurnsey
(and a few extras)
My Way by Frank Sinatra
2. What is the first thing you remember writing?
My first book, Confessions of a Beantown Sports Junkie (memory isn’t what it used to be after two brain surgeries).
4. What is one of your favorite/go-to writing resources?
CIR (but of course!) [*Clean Indie Reads]
5. What project are you working on now?
Charitable marketing promotions with Fathers and Sons.
6. Have you always liked to write?
Yes, always put down my thoughts as a player, coach and avid sports fan.
7. What fictional character would you like to have as a best friend (could be your own)?
8. What book are you currently reading?
Where Men Win Glory: The Odyssey of Pat Tillman by Jon Krakuer
9. What is one of your favorite beverages/snacks while writing?
None. No snacking after losing 135 lbs.
10. Do you have any furry writing buddies? (Or scaled or feathered?)
Yes, our rescue dog Harley
11. Do you keep anything special on your desk when you write?
Yes, my “K” paperweight that my late mother gave me.
12. Describe your writing space as it is right now. What would be your ideal writing space (if it's different from this)?
Anywhere-have kindle will travel (do my best writing in the hot tub).
13. Is there anything else you would like to tell us about yourself or your writing?
I’m feeling like book three is right around the corner so please stay tuned!